A tradeshow for each sector
For 2018: a wider offering and more sector-based representation. The tradeshow was established in 1984 to bridge the gap between the most important food technology companies and their potential buyers.
We write the future with the credibility of 15 editions
- "Excellent service and very good organization bringing together many of the companies involved in the industry."
Alejandro Sánchez, Grupo Gusi (Mexico)
- "Interesting to see such a wide range of suppliers in a single meeting, is ideal for new projects."
Diego Vázquez, Amazonas River Fruit (Peru)
- "BTA was a great experience that allowed me to know the trends in the machinery and equipment of the meat processing, as well as the results in the investigation and science of the foods that can be implemented in the companies."
Roberto Carlos Martínez, ANETIF (Mexico)
- "A very valuable experience, I have been able to find suppliers from all over the world who produce and market the machines and systems I was looking for my plant. Thank you very much for the attention."
Juan Acevedo, SUPEMSA (Peru)
- "Very well organized, I found excellence in human quality. A positive experience, with good contacts and diversity of offers."
Maria Elisa Cortiñas, Temflor (Argentina)